Please refer to the Applicant Checklist within the Student Details section of your account for additional forms and application requirements.
Upon receipt of your enrollment application form and $25 application fee, the school will contact you to schedule an interview. Parent(s)/guardian(s) must attend the interview. For grades 6-12, the student must attend the interview with his/her parent(s)/guardian(s).
Acceptance will be determined by:
- Parents’/guardians’ and student’s understanding of and agreement with the Christian philosophy of the school.
- Parents’/guardians’ and student’s agreement with school policies.
- Student’s grades and evaluation.
- Student’s attitude and behavior record.
- Student’s willingness to apply himself/herself to the academic program.